Ayurvedic Tongue Cleaner
• Gets rid of harmful bacteria.
• Improves your breath.
• Reduces tooth decay and improves oral hygiene.
• Heightens your sense of taste.
THE EASTERN SCIENCE AYURVEDA HOLDS THAT TONGUE CLEANING:
• Aids digestion: Scraping activates saliva production which in Ayurveda promotes Agni (the
body’s digestive fire) to help with digestion throughout the day.
• Builds immunity: Bacterial build-up on the tongue left to grow can compromise our
2. Scrape the tongue from back to front applying light pressure. Scrape down the middle and
then each side a few times
3. Observe as you remove super gross yellow tongue slime every morning
4. Rinse with water after use
Just make sure to keep rinsing the Tongue Cleaner with water after use and all will be well.
If you do want to keep it shiny and bright, rub a mixture of white vinegar and table salt onto the Tongue Cleaner with a cloth and rinse.